What Our Customers are Saying...
- During our last two trips to Disney World, my husband has gorged himself on hot dogs and hamburgers because they have your
gf buns. He said the other day, "I wonder if you can order them so we don't have to go to Disney everytime I want a hot dog or hamburger!?" so
I contacted Disney and they said they used your brand of buns/rolls. He is SO excited!!! Thanks for making GF taste so good!!!
~Jessica Thompson - Temperance, MI [Nov 08, 2010]
- Just wanted to let you know how happy I am with your products and to tell you Thank You for packing my first order so well.
Everything came to me in great condition, and in a timely manor. It is a pleasure doing business with you.
Again Thank you, ~Cynthia Solo - San Marcos, CA [Nov 05, 2010]
- Thank you for your quick response. The information you provided is very helpful and also encouraging. Since my daughter's
food allergies have been identified it has been extremely difficult finding products that I know are safe for her to consume. Now that
I know your products are not only free of peanuts, tree nuts and sesame (with the exception of a few products) but also manufactured in
rooms/facilities that are separate from these allergens I can confidently order your products.
Thank you again for your response and for creating products that help make the lives of those with food allergies (and those that care for them) just a little easier. ~Angela Kratz [Nov 01, 2010]
- Dear Customer Service,
The flax English muffins have been received and 'tested' and they are truly delicious. Rice flour based breads tend to be quite bland but these muffis contain ingredients to overcome the ho-hum factor...
Smiles of Thanks, ~Jan B. [Feb 20, 2010]
- Thank you very much for answering my question and thank you for making such a wonderful bread
and keeping it whole grain. I have tried other gluten-free breads but always keep coming back to your
bread. It is delicous, light and keeps well for me in the fridge after the package is opened...plus my
grocery store puts it on sale once in awhile. I do a little "stocking up" when that happens. :-)
Thank you again...
Sincerely, Judy F. [Feb 19, 2010]
- To the kind people of Ener-G Foods,
I just wanted to send you an email and tell you how thankful I am for your egg-free egg-replacer. My son has a life-threatening egg allergy and it is SO nice to have a product like yours that allows him to enjoy some of the everyday things in life. [like licking the beater from a big batch of cookies, or eating homemade cookies fresh out of the oven.] This week, I was able to bake an egg-free pumpkin pie- can you believe it? My son will get to enjoy a holiday favorite on Thanksgiving for the first time ever! So, of all the things I am greatful for this year, I wanted you to know you and your products are pretty high up on my list. Thanks for helping me make my little boy happy!
Love & Blessings, ~Leanne R. [Nov 16, 2009]
- Dear Ener-G:
Just emailing you to let you know how happy I am with your Egg Replacer Substitute product. I have baked with it and it is great! I am so happy that there is a product to replace eggs for baking. Please forward this message to management and tell them to keep up the good work!
Thank you. ~Jenny R. [Sept 23, 2009]
- Thank you Ener G for making egg replacer! I don't know what i would do with out it. I'm vegan and baking is my hobby. I can't tell you how easy the egg replacer has made my vegan-baking life Thanks again ~Jessica T - Arnold, MD [Sept 14, 2009]
- KUDOS!!!! i just ant to write & say THANK YOU SO EVER MUCH!!!
i just got my order of seattle brown hamburger & hot dog buns.
i am so tickled with the wonderful taste of this bread.
please by all means keep up the great work & you have 2 customers for life!!!!!!
thanks. ~Kat H. [Jul 02, 2009]