- Returns & Product Spoilage
- Product Storage
- Product Shelf-Life
- Product Ingredient Glossary
- Kosher Certificate
- Phenylalanine Amounts
- Contact Us
Orders shipping via Standard Ground, UPS Ground, and United States Postal Service (USPS) take 2 internal business days to process before leaving our warehouse, and are shipped in the order they are received. All orders received before 2:00pm (PST) will be begin processing same business day, while orders received after 2:00pm (PST) will begin processing next business day. Expedited orders (UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, and 3 Day Air) will ship same business day if received before 2:00pm (PST), and orders received after 2:00pm (PST) will be shipped out the next business day. UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, and 3 Day Select Air require a signature upon delivery unless otherwise noted. We ship domestic and international.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (US)
FedEx Ground Transit Time Map
To get an idea of the transit times for UPS Ground (Residential and Business), refer to this color-coded US map
Standard Ground Shipping
For retail Standard Ground shipments, we have a special, table-rate shipping cost based on the total dollar amount of the order:
|If order totals:||Standard Ground|
|Up to $36.00||$6.00|
|$36.01 - $60.00||$9.50|
|$60.01 and up||$11.95|
These rates DO NOT apply to shipments to:
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam or other U.S. possessions, or APO/AE addresses. These are shipped via actual UPS Ground prices or US mail (required for delivery to PO boxes and military addresses) at our actual USPS cost. Certain bulk items, wholesale orders, and international shipments are also calculated under different rates.
Returns & Product Spoilage
In the event you receive damaged or incorrect merchandise, contact us no more than 15 days after receiving the products.
For spoilage, contact us no more than 6 months of receiving your order.
Call our toll-free 1-800-331-5222 or customers in the Seattle area can call 206-767-3928. Do Not return merchandise to us until you speak with a customer service agent. We will arrange for either a replacement or credit. No refunds or credits will be given without an authorization code.
In the case of non-damaged or non-spoiled product returns, e.g., ordered the wrong item or no longer needs products, please return unused goods to us at:
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
Attn: Returns Deparment
5960 1ST AVE S
Seattle, WA 98108
Please include a note indicating the reason for the return. Once goods are received, a credit refund will be issued minus a 15% restocking fee.
Unopened, Ener-G baked goods has an advanced vacuum package, therefore can be left at room temperature, without the need for refrigeration or freezing until opening the package. Once opened, because we DO NOT use chemical preservatives, baked goods should be stored just as you would store any fresh bakery item:
- Breads - Breads should be stored in an airtight container and immediately stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Any remaining unused portions of the
bread can be stored in the freezer* for up to a month.
*Note: Breads CAN be frozen only after opening the package, DO NOT freeze our breads prior to opening. Freezing our products while vacuum sealed can damage the overall quality, i.e., crumbling and dryness.
- Crackers & Snacks - pretzels, crackers, Bread Crumbs, Communion Wafers, and other specialty breads can be stored for up to a year in an airtight container.
- Cookies - Airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. Refrigerate remaining unused portions for up to a month.
- Cakes & Pastries - Airtight container and must be immediately refrigerated for up to a month.
- Rice Bran - Should be refrigerated immediately upon opening or it will go rancid.
- Egg Replacer - Can be left at room temperature for up to 3 years. Does not require refrigeration or freezing.
- Flours, Mixes & Baking Ingredients - Can be left at room temperature for up to 3 years. Does not require refrigeration or freezing.
Unopened, our products have a long shelf-life due to our special vacuum packaging:
- Breads - 1 year
- Crackers & Snacks - 1 year
- Cookies - 1 year
- Cakes & Pastries - 1 year
- Rice Bran - 1 years
- Egg Replacer - 3 years
- Flours, Mixes & Baking Ingredients - 3 years
Product Ingredient Glossary
- Bamboo Fiber: derived from the bamboo plant's cellulose (fiber)
- Calcium Lactate: Calcium salt from lactic acid, a natural acid produced by fermentation of dextrose, corn sugar. It is NOT DAIRY DERIVED.
- Calcium Carbonate: A natural substance extracted from limestone. It's DAIRY-FREE and is a great source of calcium. Ener-G uses Calcium Carbonate as a sodium-free, aluminum-free Baking Soda.
- Citric Acid: A natural preservative, it is an acidic component to our aluminum-free Baking Powder. Ener-G uses Citric Acid derived from fermenting corn syrup (sugar).
- Glucono Delta Lactone (GDL): An acid used in baked goods. Once combined with a base (baking soda) it creates a rising action. Commonly found in Ener-G Yeast-Free products.
- Hi-Maize (Resistant) Corn Starch: There's soluble and insoluble fiber, now researchers have discovered a third form, resistant starch. These starches escape digestion and ferment in the large intestine. It's soluble and a prebiotic fiber, thus its good for the heart, immune system, and overall health.
- Orange Citrus Fiber: Derived form the pulp of the orange, citrus fiber maintains moisture, reduces fat, lowers calories, and carbohydrates in baked goods. All without compromising taste.
- Xanthan Gum & Guar Gum: both are gluten substitutes, they act as a binder in baking. Xanthan Gum is derived from fermenting corn sugar. Guar Gum is a powder derived from the seeds of the Guar plant.
- Yeast: Ener-G uses baker's yeast to make our baked goods rise.
Ener-G Foods is very proud to annouce that we are a completely Kosher certified facility under the Orthodox Rabbinical Supervision. The process started with the reformulation of all our baked goods to dairy-free.
KOF-K Kosher certification assures the consumer that ingredients used in the products meet the highest Kosher as well as the strictest cleaning standards. Products manufactured in our facility bear the KOF-K symbol on the label.
Visit www.kof-k.org for more information.
KOF-K Kosher Supervision
-Rabbi D. Jenkins
Phenylalanine and other amino acid amounts are naturally occuring non-additives found in protein-rich foods. Due to some dietary restrictions, these levels must be monitored.
Our Phenylalanine amounts are obtained by three methods:
- Outside laboratory testing contracted by Ener-G Foods, Inc.;
- Computations based on a nationally recognized database; and
- For products manufactured by other companies, the phenylalanine amounts may be supplied by that manufacturer.
Contact Ener-G Foods:
Office/Store Hours:Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm (Pacific Time)
Mailing Address:Ener-G Foods, Inc.
5960 First Avenue South
Seattle, Washington 98108
Local to Seattle:206-767-3928
Customers in the Seattle area are more than welcome to stop by our main office. Located on the intersection of First Avenue South and East Marginal Way, about three miles south of Safeco and Quest Field. Will Call is available.
Contact Wylde Snack Foods:
A wholly owned subsidiary of Ener-G Foods, Inc.
Office Hours:Monday - Thursday, 7am to 3:30pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Mailing Address:Wylde Snack Foods
201 North 3rd Street
Womelsdorf, PA 19567
Store Hours:Wylde Snack Foods Store is open every Thursday, 9am to 6pm.